Super Vitamin C-1000 Complex with Quercetin, Hesperin, Rutin, Acerola and Rose Hips | 50 Tablets
Health Funatics Super Vitamin C-1000 Complex with Quercetin, Hesperidin, Rutin, Acerola and Rose Hips
Health Funatics Super Vitamin C-1000 Complex is an all-natural anti-oxidant fruit source of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids, rutin, acerola, hesperidin, quercetin and rose hips.
Vitamin C aids in the repair and regeneration of tissues, offers protection against heart disease, helps in the absorption of iron, prevents scurvy, and decreases total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Research has also shown that Vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers. Vitamin C is beneficial enough as it is but this product is more than just Vitamin C. Below is the list of the other components of this food supplement and their effects on the human body:
- Quercetin is a pigment present in plants which helps boost immunity, reduces inflammation, improves heart and skin health, offers protection from certain types of cancers and fights allergies.
- Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid beneficial for blood vessel health especially for people with conditions such as hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and poor circulation.
- Rutin is a bioflavonoid with very powerful antioxidant properties. It improves your body’s absorption of vitamin C and helps your body produce collagen.
- Acerola is plant with unique health benefits including its ability to manage diabetes, lessen signs of aging, prevent certain types of cancer, improve heart health, increase circulation, reduce allergic reactions, stimulate the immune system, improve eye health, protect the skin, and improve your mood.
- Rose Hips are a perennial plant with thorny branches that give way to pink and white flowers and scarlet fruits, called “hips”. They are helpful in lowering cholesterol levels, also in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes.
Each bottle packs a supply for 25-50 days.
Other ingredients: Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, methocel, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 tablet taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Click to see more Health Funatics Supplement.